Are you looking for a competitive advantage? Do you want to compete and take your online business.
1. Portfolio Manager: Data Analytics and Emerging Frontiers
Innovision Consulting Private Limited is looking for a Portfolio Manager: Data Analytics and Emerging Frontiers and if you think you match the profile, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention “Portfolio Manager: Data Analytics and Emerging Frontiers” in the subject line.
Position: Portfolio Manager, Data Analytics and Emerging Frontiers
Reporting to: Portfolio Director
The position is part of the leadership team of Innovision Consulting. Innovision has been working in the market research industry since 2014, and the candidate will be responsible for positioning Innovision as one of the leading players in market research and other emerging sector-related research in Bangladesh and abroad.
- Design, lead and take part in different types of market research projects, including but not limited to, industry assessment, feasibility studies, brand assessment, sales and distribution channel assessment, opinion surveys, panel surveys, satisfaction surveys.
- Assure quality of superior data collection and analysis of data
- Manage consultants and field teams for various projects
- Undertake research and experimental projects related to startups, digital economy and other innovative ideas
- Maintain close relationships with existing clients and build network of potential national and international clients to develop a pipeline of opportunities
- Develop new market research tools, methods and products and market those to prospective clients
- Build team and guide the team toward achieving portfolio goals
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Masters degree in business, economics, management or a closely related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience with progressive responsibilities in market research and/or management consulting field
- Thorough knowledge and expert-level capacity in data collection (ODK, SurveyCTO etc.), quantitative analysis (SPSS, Stata, R etc.) and visualization (PowerBI, Tableau etc.) using different software packages
- High level proficiency in both Bangla and English language (spoken and written)
- Established and strong network with different clients in FMCG, Banks, telecommunication companies, and other business sectors in Bangladesh
- Able to work with minimum supervision, independently and with the team
Market competitive remuneration will be offered to the deserving candidate. Other prevailing company facilities will also be provided (festival bonus, mobile allowance, contributory provident fund, per diem during field etc.)
2. Associate/Senior Associate: Monitoring & Evaluation
Innovision Consulting Private Limited is looking for an Associate/ Senior Associate: Monitoring & Evaluation and if you think you match the profile, please email your updated CV to email@example.com
Please mention “Job Application: Associate/ Senior Associate: Monitoring & Evaluation” in the subject line.
- Advanced degree in Applied Economics / Statistics / Development Studies or other closely related fields from any reputed national or international universities
Key Qualifications/ Experience:
- 2-5 years’ experience in related field (research & analysis) is required
- Adept in formative and professional writing in English (this is highly required).
- Comfortable with data gathering, data mining, data validation, and analysis. Proficiency in MS-Office suit, SPSS/STATA, Atlas.ti/NVivo, econometric modelling is essential
- The candidate should be self-motivated, confident, proactive and detail oriented
- The candidate should have ability to work under pressure, have continuous learning mind set and strong analytical ability
- Network with the development professionals/ companies in Bangladesh and globally will add value
The remuneration package and other facilities are subject to a holistic review of the candidate’s profile, test results, and experience level (negotiable).
Deadline to Apply:
11.59 PM BST, 22 October 2022
- Design and develop research methodology and execution plan
- Develop various research tools, visit field, conduct data collection exercise including supervision/management of data collection team
- Analyze collected data, generate insights from the data and enunciating in the report
- Prepare analytical report and presentation
- Prepare business/research proposals
- Maintain corporate relationships with existing clients and develop new clients
- Coordinate multiple projects with a quick turnaround.
- Participate in seminars, webinars, and events on behalf of Innovision to promote our research findings and seek additional business opportunities.
- Support the Technical Lead, Portfolio Manager, and Senior Management on business development, project implementation, and strategic roadmaps, among others.