We implement development projects and intervene in selected markets and sectors to make markets and businesses inclusive for the poor. Interventions are customized based on sectors, markets and development challenges and opportunities.
- Innovating distribution systems for increasing rural access to inputs (for farmers) and commodities (for consumers)
- Improving linkages in value chains to improve enterprise performance and to increase participation of the poor in economic activities
- Making quality raw materials available and affordable for the poor farmers
- Facilitating institutional linkages for product innovation Supporting communities and business associations to increase their social capital
- Creating sustainable markets for health services and commodities
- Improving information dissemination systems and networks, innovation on marketing and market promotion, supply chain development etc.
- Increasing access to and usage of ICT services to minimize digital gap
YOU JUST READ ABOUT PROJECT MANAGEMENT
May We Interest You In
We adopt a 360° approach to our services, which helps us provide development solutions grounded on sound technical and theoretical knowledge, practical application, and implementation challenges. Our extensive engagement on market research helps us gain market insights and analytics that we use to design development strategies targeted towards results. We venture into project implementation to test our strategies and learn from realities.
This helps us adopt improved approach for research and technical assistance services for development strategies.